Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It's Official


    I received my official certificate today from the Animal Behavior College. I am now officially an ABC Certified Dog Trainer. Such great future possibilities!

    My dream is to open a small kennel for clients to board and train their pups with me. This will enable me to have 100% control of their training and full optimize the results by creating an individual exercise and diet regiment during their stay. Essentially my goal with that approach would be to jump start a happier, more peaceful dog in the home environment. When the dog was to return home the training would switch to weekly privates and homework for the owners. I don't in anyway believe in "train and abandon".. You take the whole package or nothing at all.
   Also, I would like to offer private and group lessons in basic obedience as well as Agility... Hopefully this dream isn't too far in the future! We shall see! If you are interested in privates or training consultations feel free to contact me through my personal email. Beautifulday1389@aol.com

2 comments: