I've pretty much filled my phone and my Instagram feed with pictures from this trip and today is only day three of eight! But seriously, who could blame me? I have two precious babies, one of them is visiting their great grandparents and great aunt for the first time, and we're on a gorgeous beach. If there was ever a time for lots of photo taking it's now!
On top of all of that, Landon is an absolute ham. It's hard to take a bad picture of the little guy.
Even when we are doing our best to taking embarrassing photos of him to show at his future graduation or rehearsal dinner. haha.
Ashlyn has less patience for the camera these days, but she's still got her photogenic side too.
Both kiddos have really enjoyed getting to see their great grandparents. Not nearly as much as the great grandparents and great aunt enjoyed seeing them though.
I think one of my favorite things about this whole trip so far is that I haven't had to do a lick of cooking! Such an amazing blessing to someone who cooks three meals a day, every day. And we aren't talking PB&J here. We are mostly paleo here so its lots of home cooked healthy meals. Having healthy meals prepared for you every day is a very welcome relief.
But the best part is getting to spend time with family. I see my kiddos every day at home and I see my husband every night. I see my parents and siblings almost weekly. But here its different. besides seeing extended family that we don't see often, I get to relax with family, enjoy family. Walks on the beach, playing in the sand, big family meals, splashing in the waves, collecting sea shells... the list goes on.
No comments:
Post a Comment